1 pork belly, 2-3kg in weight, free-range, boneless
1.32l Meantime Pilsner
10g black peppercorns, cracked
1 bulb garlic, roughly chopped
5 bay leaves
12 asparagus spears, English, stems peeled and sliced
dandelion leaves, or wild rocket
100ml rapeseed oil
1. To begin, combine the marinade ingredients in a bowl. Put the pork belly in a suitable container, fat-side down, and spread on the marinade until nicely covered. Store in the refrigerator for 8-10 hours
2. After this time, preheat the oven to 130°C/gas mark 1
3. Take the pork belly out of the marinade and transfer to the preheated oven, cook for 2 1/2 - 3 hours until tender and succulent. Then, remove and leave to cool and firm up in the refrigerator
4. Once cool and firm, slice into 1cm wide strips. Then, either chargrill in a pan or cook on a barbecue until lightly charred and crispy on both sides
5. While the pork is cooking, blanch the asparagus in boiling water until soft in the middle. Drain the spears and arrange onto plates with the dandelion leaves. Finally, place the slices of pork belly alongside and drizzle with rapeseed oil.
It looks like some fields weren't correctly filled in.
Please check, and try again.