These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Promoter: Meantime Brewing Company (Company Number to be included here) whose registered office is at Lawrence Trading Estate, Blackwall Lane, London SE10 0AR
1. This promotion is only open to UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) residents aged 21 and over, excluding employees of Meantime Brewing Company, Oxford Suites, The Max Hotel, Discovery Communications, British Airways and Flight Centre (or their parent, subsidiaries or any affiliated companies) and their immediate families, who are not allowed to enter the competition.
2. Closing date for entries is 11.59pm on 31/08/16. No entries received after this date will be accepted.
3. No purchase necessary. Only one entry allowed per person. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups, third parties, syndicates, macros or other automated means, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full, will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition to generate additional entries in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
4. To enter, participants must visit www.meantimebrewing.com/yakety-yak , correctly answer the multiple choice question and input their name, date of birth, email address and telephone number.
5. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any unintelligible entries or those which are delayed or not delivered. Proof of entry is not deemed as proof of receipt of entry.
6. The headline prize is for two winners and a guest each, and includes a five night stay in Washington State from 20th September, returning on 26th September 2016. The prize for each winner includes:
i. A three night stay for two people at Oxford Suites in Yakima Valley including breakfast.
ii. A two night stay at The Max Hotel in Seattle on a room only basis
iii. Two return British Airways economy plane tickets from London Heathrow to Seattle on 20th September, returning on 26th September 2016. Dates may change, subject to availability of flights.
iv. A fly fishing lesson for two. See http://redsflyshop.com/ for details and restrictions.
v. A guided water rafting trip for two. See http://redsflyshop.com/ for details and restrictions.
vi. Hop farm visits to Roy's Farm and Puterbaugh Farm
vii. Travel in Washington to include: transfers from Seattle airport, travel from Seattle to Yakima Valley, and travel to and from the Fly Fishing lesson and Water Rafting trip.
7. The Promoter will book and pay for each prize as agent for the prizewinners and their guests, who agree to be bound by any terms imposed by third parties including, without limitation, any relevant tour operator.
8. The prizewinners and guests must hold valid UK passports and will be responsible for any administration associated with the prize including without limitation, any immigration requirements for entry into the USA.
9. The prizewinners and guests must have proof of valid worldwide travel insurance from the time of entry to the competition. The Promoter will not provide any insurance cover.
10. The Promoter will not be responsible for any personal accidents or injuries that occur on the trip and will not provide compensation for any medical bills or charges.
11. All additional expenses including, without limitation, spending money, travel to and from Heathrow Airport and any additional insurance cover, if required, are the responsibility of the prizewinners.
12. The prizewinners and their guests will need to confirm they are over 21 and meet the UK and USA flying requirements as well as visa requirements for entry into the USA before taking up the prize.
13. The prizewinners and their guests must be authorised for entry into the USA before taking up the prize. Authorisation to travel under the Visa Waiver Program using the Electronic System for Travel Authorisation (ESTA) must be completed online: https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/
14. It is the responsibility of the winner to inform the prize provider of any wheelchair or similar access requirements for the winner and/or their companion when taking up the prize, and to adhere to any applicable health and safety guidelines.
15. The promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner, should the original winners and guests not validate their identity, age or compliance with immigration requirements for entry into the USA within 5 days of notification of winning the prize.
Runner Up Prizes:
16. There will also be seven runners up prizes consisting of a TV including home cinema system, two Apple iPads, two Meantime Brewery tours (including one guest each) and two cases of beer to be given.
Winner Selection and Notification:
17. The prize draw will be supervised by an independent person and will take place on 01/09/16. The prizewinners will be the first two names drawn at random from all valid entries.
18. The prizewinners will be notified by telephone and email and are required to confirm acceptance within 7 days of notification. Should the Promoter be unable to contact a winner, or should a winner be unable to confirm their acceptance of the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
19. The prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is available.
20. Any entries containing incorrect, false, misleading or unreadable information will be rejected.
21. By entering this promotion, you are agreeing that your data will be stored electronically on our database and that if you win, your name and image may be used for the purpose of announcing the winner in any related publicity with Meantime Brewing Company, Oxford Suites, The Max Hotel, British Airways and Flight Centre without additional payment or permission.
22. Unless you have opted in to receive further electronic communications from Meantime Brewing Company and/or Discovery Communications, any personal information you give us will be used solely for this competition.
23. Under no circumstances will Meantime Brewing Company, Oxford Suites, The Max Hotel, British Airways, Discovery Communications and Flight Centre be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the competition or prize.
24. Any dispute relating to the promotion shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
25. We offer no cash alternative for non-cash prizes, and prize winners must accept prizes in the form offered.
26. Winner publication: The full name and county of the confirmed winners will be available at www.meantimebrewing.com for three months following the closing date.
27. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion.
28. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the competition or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
29. The winners may be required to sign a statement proving their eligibility/liability.
30. Details of all entries will be kept on a database and will only be passed to third parties to enable analysis or the processing of the competition and prize fulfilment unless you specifically allow the data to be shared. This is the only occasion when another organisation apart from Meantime Brewing Company will have access to your information.
32. We reserve the right to disqualify or not award a prize to an entrant who in our opinion has not entered in to the spirit of these terms and conditions or the intention of the competition. Suppliers cannot be held responsible for the breakdown in communication systems or networks that may result in a text message not being registered or a text message not being delivered correctly.
33. By entering the competition you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you will mean that your entry will not be valid, and you will not be allowed to enter this competition or win any prizes associated with this competition. This competition is promoted by Meantime Brewing Company.